MULTIFUNCTION SWITCH ASSEMBLIES
- OE design provides factory-fresh appearance
- Direct-fit, OE replacement parts – these are the same ones that came from the factory; all graphics and functions are retained
- Multi-function switches provide the driver with ready access to headlamps, turn signals, speed control and wiper/washer functions
- Robust design helps provide long operating life and excellent performance.
- Tested to meet rigorous Ford engineering standards
- In addition to Ford standards, multi-function switches are also required to meet SAE and other government regulations as applicable
- All switches must pass key life testing equivalent to 10 years/150,000 miles of normal use
- In addition to durability testing, switches are exposed to many chemicals they may come in contact with during their life cycle including:
- Coffee, tea, cola, etc.
- Deodorizer sprays
- Cleaning soaps
- Vinyl cleaners and leather wax
- Even the tactile feel and the effort required to operate the switches are designed and tested to Ford standards
A Warranty as strong as our parts
Every warranty is for 2 years with unlimited mileage and includes labor. That's Motorcraft strong.