INBOARD CV JOINT
- Front-wheel driveshafts can be identified by the type of CV joints used on each end of the driveshafts. There are three basic types of inboard CV joints. Motorcraft offers a number of CV joints within these categories.
Motorcraft CV Plunge Joint
- The inboard CV plunge joint changes the length of the drive axle to accommodate changing road conditions
Motorcraft Rzeppa and Tripod Joints (Double Offset)
- The Rzeppa and Tripod joints are made into plunging-type joints, called double-offset joints, by elongating the grooves in the joint housing
- The double-offset design is available as a complete unit only, with all parts matched
- The tripod housing and boots are sold separately in most cases
Motorcraft Cross Groove Joint
- The cross groove is a plunge joint that uses a cage, inner and outer races and a matched set of six balls
- The cross groove joint is available as a complete unit only
A Warranty as strong as our parts
Every warranty is for 2 years with unlimited mileage and includes labor. That's Motorcraft strong.