HEADLAMP SWITCH ASSEMBLIES
- OE design provides factory appearance and performance
- Direct-fit, OE replacement parts – these are the same ones that came from the factory
- Switches also include fog lamp controls and interior light dimmers where applicable
- Robust design helps provide long operating life and excellent performance
- Tested to meet rigorous Ford engineering standards
- In addition to Ford standards, headlamp switches are also required to meet SAE and other regulatory requirements as applicable
- All switches must pass key life testing equivalent to 10 years/150,000 miles of normal use
- In addition to durability testing, switches are exposed to many chemicals they may encounter during their lifecycle including:
- Coffee, tea, cola, etc.
- Deodorizer sprays
- Cleaning soaps
- Vinyl cleaners & leather wax
- Ford design and testing standards even include tactile feel and the effort required to operate the switch
A Warranty as strong as our parts
Every warranty is for 2 years with unlimited mileage and includes labor. That's Motorcraft strong.